The CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing
Developing your skills to undertake effective digital marketing The dynamic qualification will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills you need to plan, implement and monitor effective digital marketing campaigns and contribute to operational marketing plans.
You’ll learn what digital marketing is about, including understanding the buzz words and main trends.
Get a professional, academic & worldwide recognised qualification in as little as 12 weeks – Plus we offer flexible payment plans too.
Digital marketing has evolved from a peripheral element of organisational marketing to one which is at the hub of customer-centric communications in an increasingly multi-channel environment.
The digital marketing course will ensure that you are equipped to deal with this shift and make the most of the new business opportunities on offer.
95% of UK employers see the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing as the qualification to attain
- The Course Covers;
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Types of online advertising
- E-mail marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Online PR
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social media
- Regulation and codes of practice
Who is the Diploma in Digital Marketing for?
- This qualification is designed for those who currently work in marketing or are seeking to enter the industry and want to gain more specialist knowledge of digital marketing.
- This diploma is ideal if you are developing and implementing digital marketing plans or working in an online team.
- It will teach you the essentials to understand fundamental digital planning concepts.
- Ideal if you want an invaluable asset for your CV and marketing career.
But no matter what your role is in your company, you will benefit from gaining insight into today’s digital arena.
If you have a relevant marketing qualification, you may receive an exemption of up to 50% of the course
Do I qualify?
Entry requirements – All candidates must have achieved at least one of the following:
Have suitable competence in a marketing communications role.
Hold any general Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Hold a CIM Introductory Certificate in Marketing (Level 2 or 3).
Have an NVQ or SVQ Level 4 in any other subject (UK – equivalent to NGF Level 4 and above).
Hold an International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above) or a pass of the entry test onto Level 4.
If English isn’t your first language, you will also need to provide us with evidence of at least IELTS 6.5 proficiency or Trinity ISE III/IV
The diploma consists of 3 units at level 4 and all units are assessed by assignment – There are no exams
We offer the course through online distance learning – start anytime as we have a rolling enrolment
Costs £849 + VAT (The CIM charge £2500)
5 Great Reasons to study with Business Consort
- Business Consort are the cheapest of all the 20 x study centres worldwide who offer the Diploma in Digital Marketing – by at least 60% – Our tuition fees are only £849 + VAT plus we offer flexible payment options from only £79 a month!
- We train from a practitioner’s point of view as we practice what we preach as a digital agency so have a far greater knowledge to offer our students.
- We provide unlimited and personal course support through the online learning community, webinars, email, Skype, you can also book tutor calls through our online system at a time to suit you! The course is designed
for busy professionals so you can complete your studies by dedicating about 90 minutes a week.
- Our student pass rate and grades are excellent. See our article about – We are also extremely proud to announce that The Awarding Body at The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) has commended Business Consort Ltd for the excellent standard of results achieved.
- Our method of teaching is through on the job learning and coursework can be used in student portfolio.
83% of our students have either gained a pay rise or promotion or found a new job in the digital marketing arena with average salaries reaching in excess of £50-100K
Learn how to plan, implement and monitor effective digital marketing campaigns using tools such as SEO, PPC, online advertising, e-mail marketing and social media. Digital metrics, regulation and codes of practice are also covered.
Download a copy of our Diploma in Digital Marketing Brochure & 2015 Syllabus
What CAM students say
“For digital marketing professionals the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing is a must. The course is highly relevant to current and future digital marketing disciplines, such as social media and mobile, and provides digital marketers with the right knowledge and skills to excel in their roles.” Lee Noon | E-Commerce Manager Aviva Life Services
“I really enjoyed the course. I had a great tutor and it struck the right balance between the theory and its practical application.” Helen McInnes | PR Manager NCR Corporation
“The CAM Diploma gave me a strong foundation for my career.” Jonathan Collet | Director of Communications Press Complaints Commission
“Studying for this qualification has allowed me to gain an understanding of how new technologies and opportunities can be integrated into our existing marketing plans and strategies.” Vanessa Woodward | Deputy Marketing Manager Pennine Healthcare
“Getting qualified in digital marketing gave me the competitive edge I wanted.” Hannah Marshall | Digital Marketing Manager British Universities and Colleges Sport
Diploma in Digital Marketing