Face to Face Training Course - Half Day
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those starting out or have used social media but want to develop campaigns and implement a social media plan that will start generating leads for their business and ultimately increase their business profits.
The course will focus on achieving 3 key objectives;
- Creating high impact profiles that will really drive social media presence
- Building & growing quality networks through attracting your target market
- Developing content to post that will really engage your audience & generate leads for your business
Where is the course venue?
We have locations in both Manchester & London;
- Manchester - Business Consort, Wilmslow House, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AG - Map
- London - &Meetings, 154-160 Fleet Street, London, EC4A 2DQ - Map
Accreditation for CPD hours – This course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
What will you learn?
- How to use all the tools & features across all 3 networks - Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
- An array of social media tips & tools to fast track your marketing!
- How to develop a unique social media plan & best practice policy
- Use social media tactics and metrics to prove & measure return on investment
- Incorporate social media at every stage of the revenue cycle
- How to build and grow a quality network and attract your target market
- How to create engaging content and manage online reputation
- How to gain maximum exposure on each social network and in search engines
- Lead generation strategies & effective ways of capturing & nurturing those leads